[open-government] EU Tender data for download

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Aug 28 17:19:46 UTC 2012

There's this dataset on the DataHub:

http://datahub.io/dataset/eu-ted

Unfortunately it seems the link is now dead. This material was put
together by Michael Friis who did a visualization of the data here:

http://tedbot.itu.dk/ (link also now dead!)

And wrote it up here:

<http://friism.com/downloading-the-eu>

As an aside, you may find that a better place/list for asking about
things like finding this sort of bulk data would be the OKFN labs [1]
list at:

Regards,

Rufus

[1]: http://okfnlabs.org/

On 28 August 2012 16:19, Matej Kurian <kurian at transparency.sk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for bulk download for EU TED tender data for non-profit
> research purposes. Ideally free.
>
> As of now, I know that http://showmethetenders.net/wiki/European_Union are
> selling the data. Also, I know that Anders Pedersen of OpenTED is harvesting
> the data. Despite several attempts, I have not received any answers.
>
> Do you know of any alternative sources?
>
> Thanks,
> Matej
>
> Transparency Slovakia runs http://tender.sme.sk/en and informs public policy
> on procurement based on our research. Our finding have been recently awarded
> in the World Bank Innovation Challenge. (http://bit.ly/OwkJbj)
>
> --
> Matej Kurian
> programovy koordinator