[open-government] EU Tender data for download

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Aug 28 17:26:19 UTC 2012

The obvious thing would be to edit the dataset and put a notice and/or
remove the broken data file link and added new file links for e.g. the
scraperwiki file :-)

We also have an automated process using the QA system that detects
broken links (it had flagged this one already!)

Rufus

PS: for further discussion I think we should move off-list (and/or
move to ckan-discuss list) to save on people's inboxes!

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation