[open-government] transparency and the lobbies in Italy

Luigi Selmi selmi_luigi at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:54:01 UTC 2012

Hi Paola,interesting link. This is the same kind of corruption that is described by Lessig in the US. In Italy we are also very accostumed to bribery but since we use the same word "corruzione" for the two types of corruption we pay less attention to the first kind that maybe is more costly from the national budget point of view.

Luigi

"It is easy to be certain. One only has to be sufficiently vague" - C.S. Peirce

Luigi Selmi

skype: luigiselmi