[open-government] Less than one week to the final LAPSI-EVPSI meeting!

Cristiana Sappa cri_sappa at yahoo.it
Tue Jul 3 16:36:34 UTC 2012

Dear All,

>The final LAPSI-EVPSI meeting is upcoming.
>
>In order to facilitate its organization, please remember to register to the conference here: http://lapsi-final.eventbrite.com/ (the deadline for registration was postponed to July the 6th)
>
>The meeting will be streamed on this channel: http://www.unito.it/media/?channel=1 . The channel will be embedded in the LAPSI website. Therefore it will be possible to follow the streaming also here: http://www.lapsi-project.eu/streaming
>

>You can follow the meeting on twitter: #openpsi
>
>The meeting will be simultaneously translated from English/Italian to Italian/English.
>
>The meeting is credited by the Torino Bar.
>
>We will organize some food-for-thoughts dinners on the 9th of July night. Should you wish to join, please register here : http://www.lapsi-project.eu/wiki/index.php/July_9th_2012 or contact turinfinal at lapsi-project.eu before July the 6th.
>The FFTs dinners are to be paid by each attendant.
>

>You can find the final program here: http://www.lapsi-project.eu/meeting9jul and any relevant information linked here http://www.lapsi-project.eu/
>
>Please remember that the Turin Airport (Caselle Airport) will be closed from Friday 6
July at 21.00 until Tuesday 10 July at 12.00 due to maintenance works (see the official news). The easiest option is to book a flight landing at the Malpensa Airport and reach Turin by autobus: the SADEM bus company provides a connection service between the Malpensa Airport (Terminal
1/Terminal 2) and Turin. Buses leave every two hours, and it takes
approximately two hours to get to Turin, Stazione Porta Susa. It takes
approximately 15 minutes to reach the meeting venue form Porta Susa by
bus. You can check the SADEM website and the SADEM Malpensa/Turin autobus timetable (in PDF) for further details.gh

 Society, http://nexa.polito.it