[open-government] Anti-Corruption Hackathon in Montreal

Jonathan Brun jbrun at jonathanbrun.com
Thu Jul 12 04:04:23 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Hope your summers are going well. I just wanted to mention Québec Ouvert, a citizen initiative is hosting an anti-corruption hackathon on September 15-16 in Montréal, Canada.

If you have an anti-corruption or transparency projects you would be interested in presenting in person or via Skype, please let us know. Source code is great too! Lastly, we are still looking for sponsors, so if you can offer any help, I would be happy to send you details of our sponsorship packages.

In English: http://quebecouvert.org/events/hackonslacorruption/index-en
In French: http://quebecouvert.org/events/hackonslacorruption/
More in French: http://quebecouvert.org/article/post/hackons-la-corruption-ensemble

Thanks!