[open-government] Opendata peru

Mauricio Delfin mauricio at lafactura.com
Fri Jun 1 11:13:14 UTC 2012

Dear Annalisa,

My name is Mauricio Delfin and I am Director of Research and Development at La Factura (http://www.lafactura.com/), a social enterprise specializing in civic engagement and open government at the local level in Peru.

We are part of a number of local networks working on open data issues, and we are currently organizing the first "City and Technologies" Seminar (11-12 July), an event that aims to introduce local governments to issues of open government.  Many local experts on open data, transparency and civic engagement through technologies will be participating: http://cyt2012.lafactura.com/

We would be glad to recommend one of these local experts for the workshop you mention.

Best,

Mauricio Delfin
http://www.lafactura.com
http://datea.pe