[open-government] Fwd: [OKFest-Coord] Travel Bursaries - deadline Wed 27 June !!

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jun 21 10:08:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,

For those of you hoping to apply for a travel bursary for OKFest: **The deadline is Wednesday 27th June**

For more details, see: http://okfestival.org/travel-bursaries/

Members from this working group are actually planning a full day program focussing on the debate around "the Open Government Data movement & the Open Government Partnership and the potential role and impact of civil society in the OGP process."

For more details, see: http://okfestival.okfnpad.org/OGP-debate

Your contribution is very welcome!

However Open Government Data will be a dominant theme in may of the thematic streams. Watch this space for more: http://okfestival.org/

All the best