[open-government] Thumbs up. DemocracyMap submitted to Knight News Challenge

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Mon Jun 25 11:47:32 UTC 2012

I wanted to add, that if you would like to connect with 87 people
interested in this idea, we have a well established online working
group:

    http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/democracymap

And you can gather additional information here:

    http://www.democracymap.org

There is a lot of meat.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.org