[open-government] Open Data of italian education system

Roy Peled roypeled at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:38:51 UTC 2012

Lorenzo,

Since I don't read Italian, and this is important for a case being handled
in Israel, I wanted to make sure that the information also contains data on
student's performances, and whether it is per school. I  mean, can I go in
there and see how well the students of each school are performing on
different toipcs?

Thanks,

Roy