[open-government] Bill: OKFestival and Open Government

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Tue May 8 15:19:00 UTC 2012

Hello Bill,

A quick answer regarding your query about OKFestival - this September,
we're combining OKCon and OGDCamp for the week-long event in Helsinki, but
there will still be a great deal of specific government-focused programming
that I believe you'll be interested in. For example, one of the confirmed
Topic Streams of 2012 is Open Government Data, and another is Open City
Data.

In our last Call for Proposals to be released next Monday May 14th, we'll
be asking for submissions specifically focused on these and other Topic
Streams. Since we've made it a priority to release over 2/3 of the week's
programming to festival participants this year [1], we will finalise the
week's schedule in June after these last submissions are received.

If you have any further questions for the OKFestival Organising Team, feel
free to email us directly at info at okfestival.org. In the meantime, we look
forward to seeing you and other open government enthusiasts in Helsinki!

Kat

[1]
http://blog.okfn.org/2012/03/28/okfestival-call-for-proposals-released-with-a-twist/

@kat_braybrooke<http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>