[open-government] Open Data Census 2012

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu May 10 12:11:11 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thirteen countries have now submitted responses to the Open Data Census
2012 - but only Australia has completed every data set! So unless you're
Australian, there's plenty more to do ;)

We have upgraded our results page, so you can now more clearly see what
data has already been submitted. Take a look:

http://okfnlabs.org/opendatacensus/

**Please do participate on behalf of your country.** To submit information
on one dataset only takes a few minutes. You can respond here:

http://opengovernmentdata.org/census/submit/

Finally, please do circulate this email and spread the word! Any questions,
just drop me a line.

All the best,
Laura

--