[open-government] Invitation to Open Government Data Conference, July 10-12 in Washington DC

Holm, Jeanne M (1760) jeanne.m.holm at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 1 11:45:42 UTC 2012

Hi all--

I'd like to invite those of you in our group to join a host of
international dignitaries, developers, and data fans at the upcoming
second International Open Government Data Conference, sponsored by the
World Bank and Data.gov, the flagship open government initiative for the
US government.

Join us for an eye-opening 3 days, July 10-12, at the World Bank in
Washington DC that will show how governments, citizens, companies, and
developers around the world are putting open data to work to create jobs,
improve health care, and drive better decisions.  The cost of admission is
a willingness to share your stories around open government and open data.

We are accepting proposals for sessions and speakers now:
http://www.data.gov/communities/conference

I look forward to seeing you there!

--Jeanne Holm

Jeanne Holm