[open-government] Best Transparency Sites

Jonathan Brun jbrun at jonathanbrun.com
Sat May 26 20:26:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

We at Québec Ouvert are putting together a Hackathon against corruption this fall. Right now, we are rounding up media organizations and sponsors. As part of our drive, we are trying to compile a list of the best transparency and anti-corruption sites. Here is our list so far, do you have any additions we might include. Also, papers on using open data and web technology to fight corruption would be greatly appreciated.

OpenSpending.org
transparency.ct.gov
Vttransperency.org
USASpending.gov