[open-government] open data day 2012

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Nov 5 13:45:57 UTC 2012

At the OKFestival some people discussed the idea to add a "theme" to this years open data day and work on the data (action plans) of participating countries of the Open Government Partnership. I do like the idea, but personally I have little recourses to move this forward. Paul and Javier now in CC - what is the latest on this idea? I also added David Eaves to this conversation. Any updates from your side David?

Regards
Daniel