[open-government] open data day 2012

Holm, Jeanne M (1760) jeanne.m.holm at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 5 19:01:54 UTC 2012

David--

We've all been there with too many commitments, and you've done an amazing
job in bringing the event to where it is, so no apologies needed.

Like you, I appreciate that the event is at a predictable time each year,
but I actually think it will be a problem with the conflict with RHOK.
This is more likely to dilute the efforts of both, rather than be
synergistic.

I think moving to early next year makes a lot of sense (perhaps you can
return to December 1/2 for next year).  I'll be happy to help out and
promote and participate in the great work of so many people around the
world on this.

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov