[open-government] PMO Stream at the OKF

Frederik roese at parliamentwatch.org
Tue Sep 4 14:55:43 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I am with ParliamentWatch, which is a PMO from Germany.
On our platform citizens can openly question their MPs and access
information such as their extra earnings and voting behavior
(parliamentwatch.org).
Shortly we will also launch platforms together with our international
partners in Tunisia and Ireland.

As Open Data is extremely important and valuable to us (e.g. APIs of the
MPs voting behavior) and we soon will provide an API with all the data
from our platform (excluding personal and sensitive data), I will attend
the OKF on my organization´s behalf.

Does anyone know how I would still be able to get a short time slot in
the Topic Stream 2 "Transparency and Accountability"???
I would be really thankful for any hints.

I have been in touch with Kat (one of the organizers), unfortunately I
have not heard back from her.

Oh and if anyone knew a cheap place to stay from the 15th until the
22nd, I am all ears :)

Best
Frederik

--