[open-government] Users of the free at4am demo editor, unite!

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Sun Apr 14 07:49:16 UTC 2013

HELO

This is to invite you who are xml-ians in general, and akoma-ntoso-ists in particular, to help use and users of the free at4am demo editor.

It can now be fed with any properly marked-up document:

	http://demo.at4am.org/site/editor.html?documentID=http://erikjosefsson.eu/sites/default/files/proposal-for-an-update-of-the-rules-of-procedure-for-the-greens-efa-staff-association.xml

(not saying that that is proper mark-up, but it kind of almost works)

Now I'm trying to figure out how to extract/export amendments tabled to the text from the demo editor server.

After that I'll try to understand how to set up the editor on a server.

Best regards.

//Erik

--

Erik Josefsson