[open-government] Video on Open Data Day Celebration in Nepal

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Apr 5 13:49:39 UTC 2013

Its a shame: do to possible "intellectual property issue"s I can't see the video from within Germany. Its time to get rid of the ancient GEMA regime [1] or change the country :(

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany, because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights."

Daniel

1. https://www.gema.de/en/