[open-government] Definitions of Open Government and Open Government Data

Konrad Reiche konrad.reiche at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:35:06 UTC 2013

Thanks for all the reply. This was very helpful, especially the
additional material. In fact, I am currently implementing quality
metrics to measure the quality of metadata records of government data
repositories.

In one of my works it says "... and Application on Open Government
Data". But data repositories like govdata.de, data.gov.uk, etc. are
really just "Public Government Data" and I think this is the term I was
really looking for.

Best,
Konrad