[open-government] Video on Open Data Day Celebration in Nepal

Bibhusan Bista bibhusan at yipl.com.np
Mon Apr 8 06:06:25 UTC 2013

It is strange that you cannot open the video from Germany. So far, we have
not received such complaints from elsewhere.

In any case, many thanks to you all for your encouraging words. In deed it
was a good show in Nepal and perhaps the start of new era of open data in
Nepal. There is a small blog that i've written about the event accessible
at:
http://opendatanepal.org/content/february-23-2013-begining-open-data-movement-nepal

It would be nice to receive your feedback and guidance on how we can
contribute more to open data in Nepal.

Best,
Bibhusan

*Bibhusan Bista*