[open-government] Definitions of Open Government and Open Government Data

Hans Overbeek hoverbee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:50:55 UTC 2013

Evgeny Morozov wrote an interesting essay about Tim O'Reilly and how he
coined the term 'open'. You can call it 'refreshing' or 'a shower of
vinegar', anyhow it gives an interesting view on the way people use and
perceive terms.

The Meme Hustler - Tim O’Reilly’s crazy talk
Evgeny Morozov, In: The Baffler No. 22

http://thebaffler.com/past/the_meme_hustler

Hans Overbeek

> On Sun Apr 7 20:01:06 BST 2013, Ton Zijlstra <Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra
at gmail.com > wrote:

Open Government Data
Government Data