[open-government] Survey for news organisations covering the Open Government Partnership

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Aug 21 10:19:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

If any of you know any news or media organisations who have covered or are
planning to cover the Open Government Partnership, we'd be grateful if you
could forward them this survey, which is part of an independent panel
looking at how open government is covered in the media around the world.

They plan to present findings and recommendations at the OGP summit in
October/November.

All the best,

Jonathan