[open-government] Any countries promoting state and local action plans? Taking OGP deeper?

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Sat Dec 7 14:45:36 UTC 2013

This was an idea I heard in Estonia for the local level. Just an idea.

In U.S. I am not aware of OGP spurring state or local government action
plans. I like the idea and happen to be we working with a state legislator
on some ideas (we have a  budget surplus, so new ideas might have a shot).

Is anything regional/state/local happening with OGP in your country? Any
legislation to require action plans?

Fyi - I worked a Sunshine 2.0 list of open government indicators for local
gov - http://e-democracy.org/sunshine - the process of proposing what
should be measured ties directly into what you need a plan to execute.

Steven Clift - clift at e-democracy.org
E-Democracy.org
Sent via mobile +1 612 234 7072