[open-government] Open Data license in the Kenya Open Data Portal

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:41:49 UTC 2013

Terms and conditions on the site say

As such, and subject to any minor restrictions that may be imposed by the
law of copyright regarding the use of public information, the Kenya ICT
Board and the government agencies whose information is provided on this
website impose no restrictions to the commercial and non-commercial
reproduction, re-publication and re-distribution of any information
published on its website. However, third parties who use the information
should represent it accurately and duly acknowledge its source. Where any
information is presented in a structure and format that is copyrighted by a
third party providing a service to the Kenya ICT Board, users are to
respect the intellectual property rights of any third party who expressly
reserves its copyright in any information, data element, data structure,
software program or other property.

While that sounds open, it does leave room for ambiguity.
Op 4 feb. 2013 21:21 schreef "Michelle Alves de Lima" <alvesdelima at un.org>
het volgende: