[open-government] OGD principles : Completeness versus Primacy

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Tue Feb 5 00:35:16 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 12:55:14PM +1300, Andrew Ecclestone wrote:
> UK Information Commissioner's guide to anonymisation:
> http://www.ico.gov.uk/for_organisations/data_protection/topic_guides/anonymisation.aspx
>
> NZ government open access and licensing framework (NZGOAL), bit on anonymisation:
> http://ict.govt.nz/programme/opening-government-data-and-information/nzgoal/read-nzgoal#P158_22076

regarding anonymization there's an interesting paper:
Broken Promises of Privacy: Responding to the Surprising Failure of
Anonymization
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1450006

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
*NEW* pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6  3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF