[open-government] Open Data license in the Kenya Open Data Portal

Michelle Alves de Lima alvesdelima at un.org
Tue Feb 5 22:41:17 UTC 2013

Wow, I am really impressed with this working group!  I would like to thank
here all of you who replied to my inquiry. All responses were very
valuable. Many thanks!

 Thank you.

Best regards,

Michelle

Ms. Michelle Alves de Lima
UNPAN Management Unit
Division for Public Administration and Development Management (DPADM)
United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA)
Phone: +1 (212) 963-3224 / Fax: +1 (212) 963-9681
E-mail: alvesdelima at un.org
Web: www.unpan.org