[open-government] Guide how to run your gov dataportal

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Mon Feb 25 11:22:31 UTC 2013

Hi Joris,

What a good job! Did you put the data into the Census?
Also, I'm cc'ing Beatrice who is collecting stories from ODD for a blog
post.

-Christian

--
Christian Vilum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*