[open-government] Post on the Open Data Census

Pranay Sinha PKS846 at bham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 18:12:42 UTC 2013

Hi Friends,
We did something similar, when we constructed the Data Availability Index of Non DAC Donors in 2011. Please check page 8- 14 in this report http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/Documents/college-social-sciences/government-society/idd/research/aid-data/chapter1.pdf. We cautiously didn’t rank the donors rather colour codified them on the level of data availability i.e. (0-20%, 21-40%, 41-60%, 61%-80% and 81-100%). Comments welcome.
Best regards,
Pranay

Pranay Sinha
Research Fellow (2011) & PhD Candidate (2011-14)
International Development Department
School of Government & Society
University of Birmingham
B15 2TT