[open-government] Fwd: [DW-X] 2013 conferences related to e-participation?

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Thu Jan 31 07:21:57 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tim Bonnemann" <tim at intellitics.com>
Date: Jan 30, 2013 11:10 PM
Subject: [DW-X] 2013 conferences related to e-participation?
To: <exchange at groups.dowire.org>

Hi,

Our list of 2012 conferences on e-participation (and related fields) was
pretty popular. I just shared what's on our radar for 2013 so far:

http://www.intellitics.com/blog/2013/01/30/2013-event-and-conference-radar/

Additional recommendations welcome!

Thanks,
Tim
Group home for Democracies Online Exchange:
http://groups.dowire.org/groups/exchange

Replies go to members of Democracies Online Exchange with all posts on this
topic here:
http://groups.dowire.org/r/topic/1ZjQY7TBWApfqzMhNrLq5B

For digest version or to leave Democracies Online Exchange,
email exchange at groups.dowire.org
with "digest on" or "unsubscribe" in the *subject*.

Democracies Online Exchange is hosted by Democracies Online -
http://dowire.org.