[open-government] What should be in the guide to opening government?

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:50:27 UTC 2013

This brings me to the question that is there a two pager intro or proposal
document that one can use to introduce to government officials and
policymakers in layman language, something nontechnical in relation to this
guide

Fouad Bajwa
MA/MPhil Public Policy and Governance, Cohort 2012-13
Centre for Public Policy and Governance, Forman Christian University,
Lahore, Pakistan.
http://cppg.fcccollege.edu.pk