[open-government] Next WG call: 7th February 2013, at 16:00 UTC

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Jan 29 07:40:02 UTC 2013

Hi list,

First off - for those who haven't bumped into me yet, hello everyone, I am
the new Open Goverment Data community manager with OKFN, working closely
with Sander on ao. LOD2 and Apps4EU.

I'd like to join these calls, but will have to miss this first one as I'll
be in Amsterdam for the Apps4EU meet-up.
Look much forward to join in, however.

-Christian

--
Christian Vilum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*