[open-government] Next WG call: 7th February 2013, at 16:00 UTC

Baden Appleyard b.appleyard at ausgoal.gov.au
Tue Jan 29 22:09:42 UTC 2013

It makes it better by an hour Daniel.  :)

Seriously though...short of making it in your morning, its always going to
be a pretty dark hour downunder.  But thats ok.

Thanks though for thinking of us.

Cheers

________________
*Baden M Appleyard*
National Programme Director
Australian Governments' Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL)
Mobile: +61(0)459 824 061
Linkedin: http://au.linkedin.com/in/badenappleyard

AusGOAL
Visit our Website <http://www.ausgoal.gov.au> | Subscribe to our