[open-government] What Does $3.2M Buy in Open Government?

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Sat Jul 20 21:53:41 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:02:42PM -0400, Julia Keserű wrote:
> Juliana, this is really helpful!
> I think many of us would be interested in such a discussion, so any help in
> setting up a dialogue would be very appreciated.

is there such a dialogue happening? i totally agree with julia, that it's
totally up to KF to decide who they sponsor. however what is not ok, to go
onto the internet do your thing there, and then go back and stick to 20th
century borders and mindsets. either you are open and operate on the internet
and do not ask whether someone is a dog or from the US - or you should label
your stuff as clearly domestic.

btw is there anyone from the KF on this list?

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6  3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF