[open-government] Open Contracting Global Principles

Felipe Estefan felipe.estefan.g at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:29:53 UTC 2013

Dear all,

The Open Contracting Partnership is excited to share with you the Open
Contracting Global Principles. These principles are intended to serve as a
guide for all those seeking to advance open contracting around the world.

The full text of the principles is available
here<http://www.bit.ly/OCPrinciples>
.

The principles were created with the inputs and feedback of nearly 200
members of the open contracting community. We are incredibly thankful to
everyone from government, private sector, civil society, donor and
international organizations, academia and media who has already contributed
to this process.

As we continue to develop and improve these principles, we would love to
hear your comments and feedback. Please send those to
partnership at open-contracting.com. Also, if you'd like to join the
conversation about the principles on twitter follow
@OpenContracting<https://twitter.com/opencontracting>
.

All the best,

Felipe

 [image: Open Government]*FELIPE ESTEFAN* Open Government
festefan at worldbank.org1 (315) 420-7464
@FelipeEstefan <http://twitter.com/FelipeEstefan>