[open-government] [UNCLASSIFIED] UK National Information Infrastructure - commenting on criteria

Parkes, Ed - Cabinet Office [Restricted] Ed.Parkes at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Jun 21 08:18:32 UTC 2013

Hi All

As part of the UK Government Response to the Shakespeare Review on Public Sector Information, the Transparency Team in the Cabinet Office will be taking forward the development of dataset inventories across departments as well as identifying a National Information Infrastructure. We are keen to learn from other organisations and users who have undertaken similar pieces of work and are keen to get comments on the criteria we are using to identify datasets within a National Information Infrastructure. We've written a blog about this process here where you can leave comments:

http://www.data.gov.uk/blog/how-would-you-identify-'core'-departmental-data<http://www.data.gov.uk/blog/how-would-you-identify-'core'-departmental-data>

Please do get involved or point us in the direction of useful resources. We will be updating the blog of a regular basis on progress.

Ed

@edtparkes

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE6E5D.E3469270]

Ed Parkes
Transparency Team
E: ed.parkes at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk<mailto:gavin.lambert at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk>  T: 020 7271 6241  M: 07717 151 667
Follow us on Twitter @cabinetofficeuk

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.

This footnote also confirms that our email communications may be monitored to ensure the secure and effective operation of our systems and for other lawful purposes, and that this email has been swept for malware and viruses.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.