[open-government] Russian Open Data: Concrete Outcomes

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Wed Mar 6 16:53:04 UTC 2013

Ivan

These are impressive figures for value-added business growth already from using open procurement data – even by what we have seen in terms of business demand for this sort of data elsewhere (see for instance http://euroalert.net and http://www.spikescavell.co.uk/ ), and one of the policy drivers for open procurement data is often to level the playing field for SMEs.  Do you have links and screenshots that you can share please?

Any good stories about the startups adding this value to open data to share please?

Incidentally when I tried the Russian Federal Contracts site the download of the results of a search seemed limited to 500 results; is the full data available please?

Regards

Andrew