[open-government] A lot of new Russian news and open government projects

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:42:48 UTC 2013

Hi Ivan,

Truly impressive! Thank you for sharing. Glad to see Russia leading the way
in releasing meaningful data in useful formats.

Best regards,

Denis Parfenov

ActiveCitizen | m: +353863850044  <%2B353863850044> | e:
denis.parfenov at gmail.com <https://twitter.com/xzy_> |
https://twitter.com/xzy_

About ActiveCitizen: ActiveCitizen is a grassroots, politically neutral,
community initiative which builds bridges between citizens and their
governments through technology tools, communications and advocacy.
http://www.activecitizen.cc/