[open-government] A lot of new Russian news and open government projects

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Wed Mar 6 16:04:48 UTC 2013

Yuri

Thanks for this.  Ivan's links had taken me to this great website, and the
library.  However I was having difficulty understanding what the problems in
the Russian Civil Code are which need fixing - Voynikanis' paper [1] is in
Russian and I found it difficult to get the gist even with Google Translate.

[1]
http://creativecommons.ru/sites/creativecommons.ru/files/docs/material_po_cr
eative_commons__voynikanis__ispravlennyy.pdf

It would be really great if you could give us some key bullet points (in
English!)

Regards

Andrew Stott