[open-government] Survey request from EC/DG Connect via OKF

Patrick Weber pweber at spatialbit.com
Tue Mar 12 11:39:54 UTC 2013

Just a quick comment, I tried registering to answer the survey (what better
way to have limited external replies to a survey than to ask potential
responders to create an account first !) , and no email with login details
so far. Quite ironic for a survey about *OPEN* Data ;-)

I know not your fault, but needed to vent somewhere !

Cheers
Patrick