[open-government] Call for case studies: community groups and individuals using open data

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri May 31 09:01:42 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah,

Maybe this could have relevance: I've spoke to Paul Lenz from mySociety in
the UK this week, and he explained how they are running a project that
let's citizens engage with open data in various ways. I understand that
it's been quite succesful, and that they are looking to expand into other
countries.

More info:
http://www.mysociety.org/

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on