[open-government] Call for case studies: community groups and individuals using open data

Anna Kuliberda anna.kuliberda at gmail.com
Fri May 31 17:27:11 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Ewan Klein <ewan.klein at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 31 May 2013, at 10:01, Christian Villum wrote:
>
> > Maybe this could have relevance: I've spoke to Paul Lenz from mySociety
> in the UK this week, and he explained how they are running a project that
> let's citizens engage with open data in various ways. I understand that
> it's been quite succesful, and that they are looking to expand into other
> countries.
> >
> > More info:
> > http://www.mysociety.org/
>
> Is there a more specific link to the project referred to above?

Hi,
Speaking of MySociety work and engaging citizens there are two good
documents about how people are using WriteToThem and TheyWorkForYou.
They are available here:
http://www.mysociety.org/2011/06/15/trying-to-practice-what-we-preach-mysociety-evaluation-reports-published/
It was published two years ago, but we can still learn a lot from them.

best,
Anna

----
Anna Kuliberda