[open-government] Join Sunlight in Supporting Trade Transparency

Julia Keserű jkeseru at sunlightfoundation.com
Mon Nov 18 15:21:27 UTC 2013

This is a kind reminder that y

*ou can join our statement on trade transparency by filling out this short
form
<https://docs.google.com/a/sunlightfoundation.com/forms/d/1r-Jgt9LM55bIGIUjx5cFnSXSovddAmaiLUcfmNnfnwU/viewform>
by COB today.*

*We would very much appreciate if you could help us shed light on the
Trans-Pacific Partnership trade negotiations and bring transparency to all
future trade negotiations.Best,Julia*