[open-government] E-Participation events in Tallinn, Estonia (Nov 25) and Helsinki Finland (Nov 26)

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Mon Nov 18 22:58:20 UTC 2013

Please pass these invitations along to those in the Baltic region you
think would be interested.

* Nov. 25 – Tallinn, Estonia - Inspiration Seminar: “How to promote
open governance Estonian municipalities and cities?”
   My speech: Open e-governance and citizen participation at the local
level – trends and examples of the world

       http://www.ega.ee/et/inspiratsiooniseminar_stevenclift

* Nov. 26 – Helsinki, Finland - E-Participation in Finland Workshop
    My speech: Toward New Voices? Open Government and Civic Technology
Meet Democracy and Community

        http://www.eventbrite.com/e/e-democracyorg-guru-steven-clift-in-finland-registration-9123102445

More on my participation in the World Forum for Democracy, speeches in
London too:

        http://bit.ly/clifteu13

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.org