[open-government] New beta Data.gov

Eric Mill eric at sunlightfoundation.com
Sat Nov 9 17:55:42 UTC 2013

Hi Jeanne,

I clicked the Github link at the top, but it took me to a
repository<https://github.com/GSA/datagov-design>that looks to be 3 or
4 months old, and doesn't match the work at
next.data.gov. Is the current product open source?

-- Eric

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Holm, Jeanne M (1760) <
jeanne.m.holm at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>   Test drive the improved and massively expanded beta Data.gov at
> Next.Data.gov.
>
> Thanks for helping us to continue to co-create the future of Data.gov. You
> provided feedback and we just put out a new release (Jefferson) of
> Next.Data.gov that reflects what you’ve been saying on Github, Quora,
> Twitter, Google+, and elsewhere. We have made some of the recommended
> changes, and more are in the works. Tell me what you want to see!
>
> Find out more details at http://1.usa.gov/1ewQwoZ. See the site at
> http://Next.Data.gov/.
>
>  --Jeanne

Developer | sunlightfoundation.com