[open-government] Defining Open Data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Oct 3 18:25:17 UTC 2013

5 star open data I don't think was intended to a be precise definition so
much as a scheme for encouraging better quality open data. Crudely open
data as specified by the Open Definition equates to 3 star in the 5 star
scheme (5 stars, crudely, equated to linked open data, i.e. open data that
is also linked data).

Rufus

--
*