[open-government] Contribute to the Open Data Census

Ole.Wintermann at bertelsmann-stiftung.de Ole.Wintermann at bertelsmann-stiftung.de
Tue Oct 8 08:23:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am colorblind too. Its always very sad to watch at graphics that can´t be interpreted because of the problematic choice of colors. There are a multiple platforms that provide colorblind RGB schemes. Its just a small step for the designer but a huge step for colrblind people.

Would be really great if that can taken into account!

All the best

Ole Wintermann