[open-government] Long term preservation and archival for Open Data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 9 17:13:39 UTC 2013

I think it would be really interesting to think about ways of creating full
archives or 'mirrors' of official data sources (like you have - for example
- with open source software repositories).

Also wonder if you could learn from library/archival initiatives like
LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe)? [1]

Jonathan

[1] http://www.lockss.org/about/what-is-lockss/

Jonathan Gray

Director of Policy and Ideas  | *@jwyg <https://twitter.com/jwyg>*