[open-government] Next OpenGov WG monthly call - Thursday next week, October 3

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Sep 27 14:53:56 UTC 2013

Dear all,

After a little restructuring we're now ready to get the monthly OpenGov WG
calls back in a firm structure, and will onwards be having these every
first Thursday of the month at 5.30PM BST / 6.30PM CEST / 4.30PM GMT /
11.30AM EDT.

This means the next call will this coming week at *Thursday October 3*.
Andrew Stott has kindly offered to chair the calls, and I'll be supporting.

We'll return with an agenda next week. Feel free to drop suggestions for
topics to discuss in the note
pad<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1SgIsZD0xnej8UWPMX3Ou_vvBKUOWY6JSwypbo7CMju8/edit>-
as well as put your name down if you plan to attend.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on