[open-government] [Sunlight International] Translation to French for the "Open Data Guidelines for Procurement"

Julia Keserű jkeseru at sunlightfoundation.com
Mon Sep 30 23:04:42 UTC 2013

Hey Immanuel and Diane,

Not yet, but we would be more than happy to see the guidelines translated
to other languages! Is anyone in the community interested in helping us get
the message out?

Also fyi, in a few days we`ll have a blog post up about the basic findings
of our `research<https://docs.google.com/a/sunlightfoundation.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhECmY-CLA1hdHQ4STNKcEpoSS1RaHZ4YWFnNUxGZ2c#gid=0>`
on procurement openness. We`ll keep you all posted.

Best,
Julia