[open-government] Examples of dates of birth being published as part of the public record?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:41:10 UTC 2013

It needs to be possible to establish ownership of real estate clearly.
There is a law on the cadastral office that specifically makes personal
data in cadastral data an exception to data protection requirements. Much
as with the company register.

It predates reuse and bulk availability though. I am sure that as cadastral
data will become more open (the ministry is e.g. demolishing current
revenue models around the data, and full openness is mandated before 2015)
there will be more discussion on data protection in the context of reuse.
Although I suspect the onus there will be on the reuser, not at the
dataholder.

Ton
Op 2 sep. 2013 15:34 schreef "Jonathan Gray" <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> het
volgende: